Bryony & Dominic
THE BYRE AT INCHYRA WEDDING
Days like this day are rare. They come and go like a dream.
Bryony & Dominic celebrated their love with family and friends at the whimsically beautiful Byre at Inchyra. The weather was soft and still. Fresh, wild flowers were hung from the beams of the byre. The place had an otherworldly feel to it as guests made their way down the quaint dirt road to the walled garden, where Bryony & Dominic became husband and wife. Then followed a sophisticated yet relaxed drinks reception among the flower beds and orchards, before we all headed back to the byre for a delicious, candlelit meal and a fast paced Scottish shindig.
I feel honoured to have witnessed such a magical day with two people I'm now delighted to call my friends. Bryony & Dominic are two of the most warm hearted and fun-loving people I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know, and their wedding will hold a special place in my memory always. Listen along to one of their favourite songs, and follow their story below.
- Flowers / Floral Crowns / Byre Installations : Planet Flowers
- Videography: Erin Rose Films
- Entertainment: Reel Time
- Catering: Lazy Sunday
- Wedding Dress: Stephanie Allin (Dress) & Freja Dressmaking (Lace top & bows)
- Bridesmaids Dresses: ASOS.com
- Kilts: McCalls Highlandwear (Groom's Jacket tailor made from Lochcarron of Scotland)
- Hair: Nicola Price
- Make-up: The Bride & her bridesmaid Kirsten!
Thanks to Cheryl Lynch for second shooting during the evening fling x